Here in Leiper’s Fork, TN we thrive together as one community. The village is filled with shops and stops that caters to a wide variety of commodities ranging from live music at Fox & Locke to art from local artists at Copper Fox to beauty at the Spa to cute gifts at Props to fun nights at the Public Library to fun activities at the REC Center to breakfast at Country Boy’s to pop up stops and finally to us Hillsboro UMC for worship & fellowship. On this page you will find links to weekly/monthly events happening in the Fork!
Fox & Locke
- Open Mic Night every Thursday 6:30-10PM.
- $7 Cover, buy tickets in advance.
- Visit foxandlocke.com
Leiper’s Fork Library
- Preschool Story Time ages 3 to 5 Tuesdays at 10:00AM.
- Leipen’ Lego Club meets second Saturday of each month at 1PM.
- Crafter’s Night Out, Thursday evenings from 4:30-6:30PM. Bring your UFO’s (Unfinished Objects).
- Check out wcpltn.org
The Copper Fox
- Meet the Artist: Tim McMeans, November 19th.
- Trunk Show with Artisan Jeweler Melinda Pate
- Visit thecopperfoxgallery.com